Skip to content
10 REASONS WHY WE STAND FOR GREEN FRIDAY
- KUMI Sneakers is a young but a future-ready company: self-confident and resilient to adapt to challenges.
- We are a slow-fashion brand as we fight against the opposite: the fast-fashion production business model which focuses on low pricing and a rapid turnaround of evolving trends (that means we won't have as many new releases as other brands out there).
- We believe in a circular fashion system where all garments produced can be reused, recycled or decomposed in order to reduce the environmental damage.
- Our sneakers are designed in Barcelona and made by Spanish local experts what reduces transport CO2 emissions and boosts the local economy.
- We take care that every single sneaker is carefully and hand-craft made.
- With the goal of sustainable fashion in mind, we produce just a few units of each style.
- Our shoes are vegan, sustainable and made of recycled materials (and cruelty free besides!)
- We also make sure that our accessories are sustainable, including our packaging and merchandising as well as the shipping packaging.
- We are constantly improving to be (even!) more sustainable and therefore we are being analysed to know what strengths and weaknesses the brand has and what improvements we can make.
- We believe in conscious consumption: what about you?