WHO IS BEHIND KUMI?
Sneakers & Travelling
We're Alexandra and Sergio, an international couple who decided to start our own project and dedicating ourselves to what we’re truly passionated about: sustainable fashion.
Despite being from two different parts of the world, we identify ourselves with the same interests: we are so lively– we love travelling, spending our time at the mountain or beach, discovering new places, trying new food – and we never miss the chance to wear a pair of comfortable and cool sneakers.
Therefore, we decided to create a project fitting our lifestyle and values:
· Respect and love for animals: we adopted a puppy that we love madly and we want to make sure animals are treated with the same dignity.
· Sustainable fashion industry: using vegan, sustainable and recycled materials with the goal of sustainable fashion in mind.
· Local economy support: reducing CO2 impact and creating bonds with national companies.
Passionate about travelling, Alexandra is an adventurer and an animal lover. Always looking for a new challenge. She is in charge of our marketing and customer care 🐰
· a travel: Kenya
· a book: Marina, Carlos Ruiz Zafon
· a song: A Sky Full of Stars - Coldplay
· a sneaker: Classic KS Aqua
Missing Mexican spicy food wherever he goes, Sergio is well-known for his jokes and sense of humour. He heads the logistics and manufacturing department 🐻
· a travel: Tromsø, Norway
· a book: LOTR, J.R.R. Tolkien
· a song: Don't you worry child - SHM
· a sneaker: Classic KS Capri
Named after Norweagian DJ, Kygo has an expertise in tasting vegan sneakers even his aware that they aren't edible. 🐶
Our story begins with nothing but passion and a dream. Learn more about our project and mission through this interview we did for our Kickstarter campaing.
Also we'd love to share our press section so you can know what others say about us!
Learn more about our project